Along the way I've learned we hold the keys to our own happiness. Contrary to popular belief, there's no one thing or person that can find happiness for you. Happiness must come from within, in order to exceed the phase of bliss. Until you learn this lesson, life will continuously bring forth individuals and situations that seem to either abandon or reject you.
Here are a few helpful tips you can apply to your everyday life!
1. Be honest & content with who you are. One of our biggest issues is avoiding the truth of who we are. In today's world, it's easy to get caught up with beauty standards, financial burden, and childhood hurt. The best thing for you to do is be your authentic self so that the individuals around you are best suitable for where you're going in life. It is only when we are confused about who we are and have not realized our full potential, that we attract karmic partners; in order to trigger an aspect of healing.
Contentment is not complacency, this does not indicate that you should be stagnant. It suggests that you find nobility in your strengths and areas of improvements. There's always room to become better because the ultimate purpose of life is dedicated to collective consciousness. NOT because you aren't good enough!
2.Partake in Healthy/ high vibrational programming: eat foods that work with your enzymes, and supplements deficiencies without causing dysfunction in your organs. If you are going to watch TV and listen to the radio, listen consciously and dissect what you're hearing. Ensure majority of the information isn't absorbed by your subconscious, to be used against you due to lack of knowledge .
Choose the company you keep with discernment, vibes are contagious! You can love people from a far without having them negatively influence your life.
3. Pay attention to your surroundings: Think about what you see and allow yourself to vibrate on gratitude. Give thanks for the things that help you in your every day life, the people who assist you, the food that nourishes your body, the sun that replenishes the earth and the simple things that we can sometimes overlook.
4. Take time to detach from the outside world: you owe it to yourself to give extensive care to your mind, body and soul. We can get so caught up in healing the outside world or taking care of basic every day life that we forget to check on our mental health, see how we're feeling about what's been occurring, and allow ourselves to use everything as a checkpoint for our growth/evolution. Turn your phone off for a couple hours a day, a couple days a week or whatever works for you! Get into a comfortable place away from, people, social media, business etc. Pamper yourself in anyway you see fit, this is also the best time to journal, detox, sunbathe and reset.
5. Take a trip: It doesn't have to be to a foreign country, another state, and it doesn't even have to be too far from your home but allow yourself to experience new things daily. Sticking in your norm can become depressing! If you introduce yourself to new opportunities, you then attract more experiences, which teach you to uplift/expand your existence.
6. Get Active: Whether it's outdoor activities, gym workouts, dance, sex or yoga, the hormones released when you exercise increases brain activity and staying active is great for your blood circulation. Help your body carry oxygen where it needs to be, to keep your health in check. Sex has its own extensive list of pluses! Two words oxytocin and orgasms!!
7. Maintain a healthy connection with source: stay connected with your higher self and your life's purpose. Take steps forward so that the universe can award you for your productivity. When you claim who you are and let nothing stop your process, the vibration of persistence naturally attracts the resources you need. Stay up on your prosperity rituals, affirm and do the work daily! The best thing you can do for yourself is commit! Things won't always be positive but use your personal power to transmute them ALL into positivity.
Copyright © 2017 Melanin Reigns Essentials LLC. All rights reserved.
Meet Your Writer✨
Melanin Reigns is a spiritual counselor, freelance writer and multifaceted creator.
As a performing artist with the Speak Life Tour, she takes on music, written/spoken word, and hosting as a form of mentorship and a way to give back to the community.
On first and third Tuesdays Mrs.Reigns hosts “The Mentoring Clinic” on WOLB 1010, with intent to shine a light on community businesses and organizations. More than just a writer or entrepreneur she is 360 degrees of versatility.
The motivation of her efforts is powered by her love for the inner child and rewiring of the human heart and psyche.
For more online work visit the "Reading Reignbow" under the @MrsMelaninReigns on MelaninReigns.com
You can find all social media pages under @MrsMelaninReigns
Tune into Melanin Monday's at 10 pm Est on Facebook Live for insight and updates.
-Where to Find Her?
'Melanin Mondays' @ 11:30 a.m EST.
The Mentoring Clinic
WOLB 1010 am Radio
1st & 3rd Tuesday's from 1-2p.m EST
Mrs. Reigns tours exclusively with Speak Life Tour , see Speaklifetour.org for dates.
ALL Social Media @MrsMelaninReigns