First and foremost, let's be clear.
The hyper-sexuality is not a myth but it is certainly a cover up, and it's time to break this cycle before it is passed down to our youth.
Society has fed us such a bland & watered down version of what a man truly is, and the sad part is, even men believe & become it.
The truth behind the lies is
men who have A lot of sex and do not demonstrate respect for their bodies, are only that way because they aren't practicing healthier forms of release. .
Such as; crying, talking about their true emotions, hugging, participating in vulnerable displays of art etc.
So who's to blame for the insensitivity and extreme sexual indulgence of our men?
EVERY PART OF SOCIETY,
Conformed society puts pressure on men to work hard and keep a mask of no emotions on. They teach both men and women that a man who is verbally expressive, and seeks comfort emotionally is weak and unworthy.
Subconsciously he seeks to release somehow, but consciously he knows if he isn't careful he will be classified as inferior to men who withhold their feelings.
This is why they exert so much energy upon sexual intercourse.
It is said to be the most dominating and conquering method of expression, to which they will not be condemned.
After all, a man that has sex with multiple women consistently is "The Man" right?
trust me he doesn't feel that way when he's home alone at night, which is why he avoids it by hopping in between each and every set of legs that he is aroused by.
The entertainment industry relies on men who are weak in the flesh to profit appropriately.
They need someone to sell sex to,
So what better way to guarantee consistent consumerism, than to block off all other means of release for our men?
Hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, porn sites, strip clubs and even "free" clinics benefit off of this same scheme.
CheckPoint: Have you ever noticed the impatience of men during sex?
Do you ever wonder why the sexual experience is over after he orgasms?
The selfish, one sided, lack of orgasmic sex is due to this same unhealthy cycle of release.
Not only is it toxic for a woman who is only receiving his stress, pain and sorrow. It's also equally frustrating, and can cause a woman to become insecure.
Sorry ladies. . . They don't even realize why they do it.
Most male artists spend so much denying their emotions, that something that could serve as a healthy release becomes low vibratory as well.
Men will tell you do not "wife" a woman you have sex with on the first date because she's probably easily passed around, but truthfully the same can be applied in their case.
But what if I said you might not want to take a man serious if he opts to have Sex on the first date because it shows he's easily distracted &his flesh is weak.
Of course, neither of the previous two statements are factual or obsolete but when and how someone has sex with you, communicates SOMETHING nonetheless.
Society's shallow state of mind equates sexual interactions to being a hoe
But what a hoe may really stand for is
- Maybe this person has abandonment issues that is overcompensated with sex
- they've recently experienced a traumatic breakup and seek comfort
- They do not know how to articulate themselves apart from sex
- Mommy/ daddy issues
- Low self worth
P.S: If you just happen to "like Sex" you'll value experiencing someone whilst learning yourself and evolving together for optimum results.
So how do we fix this?
- Let the men around you know that they can speak with you about their inner issues
- Provide them a safe space to unburden their soul
- Stop telling little boys to "man up" when they're genuinely expressing themselves
- LISTEN & do not shun a man when he speaks
- Stop being receptive to one sided sex
- Stop faking orgasms, (this alters and adds to a man's ego)
- Conjure conversations beyond the surface
- Encourage men to start groups or hang with friends who are of their highest good
- Practice healthy articulation with young men and boys
- Utilize meditation, Qi Gong, Tai Chi and other strategies with your mates/ family members
- Encourage the use of word games and brain teasers
- Practice sensuality in the bedroom, show men how to enjoy the moments leading up to sex
- Encourage an alignment of breathing during sex
- BE VOCAL, stop trying to preserve their egos and start feeding their souls
What should Men do?
- Find a safe space to release
- Get involved in sports
- Drink a lot of water
- Do not let your feelings be shunned
- Remove yourself from toxic relationships and spaces
- Practice conscious breathing exercises
- Get in touch with your sensuality
- Practice sexual restraint/ celibacy
- Get to the root of your childhood scars and insecurities
- Love yourself genuinely
- Drop society's standard of what a man should be
- Be YOURSELF & own it
- BE VOCAL
- Seek out partners who are good for your soul
- Keep your ego in check
healthy forms of release can save you from becoming aggressive.
Do not let sexual tension turn into violence.
Stop allowing the world to control your mind and body through your dickhead.
When you tell a woman she loses value after sleeping with you, subconsciously you are revealing what you feel about yourself.
Copyright © 2017 Melanin Reigns Essentials LLC. All rights reserved.